The following general requirements should be accomplished for admission in addition to any specific requirements per program:
- Completion of Registration form and payment of Registration Fee
- Acknowledgement of Enrollment Agreement (This will be provided by the Admission Counselor)
- Must be at least 18 years old (16 years old in the Nurse Assistant Program) at the start of the program
- Must possess a valid government issued ID
- Must speak, write and understand English
- Must possess or in the process of obtaining a Social Security Number or TIN at the time of enrollment
- Must submit proof of 12th grade education or its equivalent: High School Diploma from an accredited school or General Education Diploma (GED). Foreign graduates must have a high school diploma or transcript evaluated for 12th grade equivalency in the US.
- Must pass the appropriate validated and standardized screening test for Essential Academic Skills (Math, Science, and English) if HS Diploma or GED are not available
- Must submit proof of good health (for programs with clinical rotations at nursing facilities)
- Not been convicted of any of the sections in the Penal Code (see Appendix A of the School Catalog)
Please refer to the specific program for additional requirements.